- Foreign Policy | The Lie We Love – “As international adoptions have flourished, so has evidence that babies in many countries are being systematically bought, coerced, and stolen away from their birth families. Nearly half the 40 countries listed by the U.S. State Department as the top sources for international adoption over the past 15 years—places such as Belarus, Brazil, Ethiopia, Honduras, Peru, and Romania—have at least temporarily halted adoptions or been prevented from sending children to the United States because of serious concerns about corruption and kidnapping. And yet when a country is closed due to corruption, many adoption agencies simply transfer their clients’ hopes to the next ‘hot’ country. That country abruptly experiences a spike in infants and toddlers adopted overseas—until it too is forced to shut its doors”;
- Economist’s View | Crowding-Out and Crowding-In – “The crowding-out effect is likely to dominate in the long run or when the economy is operating near full employment. The crowding-in effect is likely to dominate in the short run, especially when the economy has a great deal of slack”;
- Zakaria: Pakistan Must Choose | Newsweek.com – “The situation in South Asia is very complicated. But one thing is clear. All roads lead through Rawalpindi, the headquarters of the Pakistani military. For decades it has sponsored militant groups like Lashkar and the Taliban as a low-cost strategy to bleed India and influence Afghanistan. It now faces a choice. Unless Pakistan changes how it conceives of its interests and strategy, the country will remain an unstable place, distrusted by all its neighbors”;
Iscriviti alla nostra mailing list e ricevi gli aggiornamenti nella tua casella email
- FELPA CON CAPPUCCIO DI ALTA QUALITÀ: la felpa per uomo è realizzata in morbido tessuto di cotone. Il maglione ha stampe serigrafiche di alta qualità su maniche e petto.
- CAPPUCCIO DI ALTA QUALITÀ: il cappuccio è di alta qualità e, quindi, morbido e soffice con doppie cuciture e ha un ampio cordino alla moda.
Ultimo aggiornamento 2021-02-14 / Link di affiliazione / Immagini da Amazon Product Advertising API