- Angry Bear | Tax rates, growth, and tax revenues – How a number of series have evolved over the length of each administration beginning with Ike;
- Barack Obama, A Free-Market-Loving, Big-Spending, Fiscally Conservative Wealth Redistributionist – NYTimes.com;
- In defence of road pricing | Adam Smith Institute Blog – “Road pricing would make people aware of the value of our roads – indeed, of the value of specific roads at specific times. As such, it would encourage people to use them more sparingly. And it prompt planners to put new roads where motorists were demonstrating their willingness to pay, rather than where politicians demanded some vote – catching white-elephant infrastructure.”
- What Russia’s Moves on Georgia Could Mean for Iran | Newsweek – “The Iranians are hard bargainers with regional ambitions of their own, but they are not irrational, and their primary interest is security. Oddly enough, Washington may find that the U.S. benefits by helping them feel safer, not more threatened.”
- Elastico in vita morbido al tatto.
- Scollatura anteriore a U.
Ultimo aggiornamento 2021-04-26 / Link di affiliazione / Immagini da Amazon Product Advertising API
Iscriviti alla nostra mailing list e ricevi gli aggiornamenti nella tua casella email